The Latest CNC Plasma Cutting Equipment
1. Cutting Carbon Steel from 1/16 " to 1" material thickness
2. Aluminum from 1/16" to 1/2" thickness
3. Stainless Steel from 1/16" to 1/2" thickness
4. Laser Like Position Accuracy
5. CNC Nesting for optimal material usage
6. Saved Programs for Repeatability
7. Customer Material Storage
25,000 Sq. Ft. Facility with High Bays
We can custom fabricate a wide variety of projects in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other alloys. Our manufacturing capabilities range from small metal parts to large assemblies weighing up to 40,000 pounds. We cut to your specifications and provide you with a cost effective and superior product that will exceed your quality requirements.
Up to 5, 10, 20 ton Bridge Cranes
GEKA 1. Multi-Task -Punching-Cutting-Forming
2. Dual Cylinder Machine allows 2 work stations to run at one time.
3. Electric Back Gauge allows accurate and quick shearing of bar, round, angle and channel.
4. Special Punches and Dies allow any shape to be punched.
Large overhead doors
for oversize projects
Our prime location gives us a geographical advantage. Set in the heart of the industrial mid-west, positioned near dominant manufacturing routes enables us to deliver your product when you need it.